Applications are accepted in English, Dutch and Serbo-Croatian and may only be submitted electronically. The application should include a project proposal and its presumed outcome (max. 1000 words), a C.V., and portfolio that gives an overview of the development in your work over the last 5 years. Aside from this, your proposal should contain the following:
- Personal and contact information
- Duration of desired stay (4 – 12 weeks)
- Motivation considering the location of Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Possible collaborators and/or institutions of interest
- A first idea for a public presentation (in any preferred form) (optional)
- Two reference letters (optional)
KAMEN Artist Residency is currently accepting applications for the residence period in 2019.
Regular deadline: March 1st 2019
Extended deadline: April 15th 2019
May 1st – October 31st 2018
Duration of the residence period: 4 – 12 weeks
Send all materials in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 1 st 2019. If your portfolio exceeds 10 mb, please use wetransfer.com.